What Is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Mercedes-Benz Service A* is a group of services performed after one year or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. All Mercedes-Benz models will receive the following services:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
The exact cost of Mercedes-Benz Service A can differ.* This is why you may want to contact your Mercedes-Benz service center near San Diego for pricing. However, we always offer service specials, including low prices on Service A, Service B, and other types of routine maintenance.
Benefits of Mercedes-Benz Service A
When your vehicle receives Service A, it will be in for more than a regular checkup. Advantages of choosing a genuine Mercedes-Benz service center over any generic service center near Del Mar include:
- A team of qualified technicians who have a extensive knowledge of Mercedes-Benz maintenance systems
- Our team only uses genuine OEM parts when your vehicle is in need of new parts
- They can also take care of other maintenance concerns depending on your Mercedes-Benz model. You can explore your vehicle’s maintenance manual for a full schedule.
What’s the Difference Between Service A and Service B?
Mercedes-Benz B Service takes place after 20,000 miles or 2 years, whichever occurs first. While many of the tasks are similar, Service B adds a brake fluid replacement and cabin air filter replacement. Additionally, select CLA and GLA AMG® models come with an engine air filter replacement.
Where Can I Get Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Rely on Mercedes-Benz of San Diego for all of your Mercedes-Benz service needs, including Service A! We’re located conveniently near Rancho Santa Fe, and you can contact us at your convenience to schedule an appointment. If you’re looking for more insightful topics, check out our guide to the benefits of buying a certified pre-owned vehicle.
We are currently updating our Service Specials. Please check back soon.
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model. Model years 2009 and newer applicable for Service A/ Service B.
**Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.