2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
If you’d like to give a luxurious aspect to your daily San Diego commute, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior should be on your radar. This upscale sedan delivers a first-class cabin adorned with high-end fabrics and top-tier features. To learn more before visiting Mercedes-Benz of San Diego for a test drive, simply read on.
First-Class Features & Technology
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan comes with many luxury features as standard, including:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- 40/20/40 Split-Folding Rear Seats
- Power Front Seats with Memory
They combine with 38.2 inches of headroom and 57.8 inches of shoulder room to upgrade versatility and comfort from the get-go. You’ll even find a generous 13.1 cubic feet of cargo space, and just a few E-Class technology features include:
- 12.3-Inch High-Resolution Central Display
- COMAND® Infotainment with Touchpad Controller
- COMAND® Navigation
- Touch-Sensitive Three-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Smartphone Integration
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
AMG® Interior Features
AMG® E-Class models feature sportier styling and performance. The cabin stands out from the crowd with a flat-bottom steering wheel, galvanized aluminum shift paddles, red seat belts, and more.
Optional Interior Features
The new E-Class encourages drivers to personalize their E-Class model by presenting a wide selection of available features and packages.
Optional packages include:
- Convenience Package: Includes Blind Spot Assist, HANDSFREE ACCESS, an electronic trunk closer, SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access Trial, heated front seats, and KEYLESS GO®.
- Premium Package: Upgrades the Convenience Package with a Burmester® Surround Sound System and inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing.
- Warmth & Comfort Package: Includes a rapid front seat heating feature, heated steering wheel, and heated front armrests.
Explore the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of San Diego!
From plenty of space for your drives around Del Mar to cutting-edge technology for trips into Rancho Santa Fe, the E-Class cabin always excels. To compare against the C-Class, explore what makes vehicles carrying the Mercedes-Benz logo unique, or simply find out more, contact Mercedes-Benz of San Diego today.
Looking for the latest specs? Compare the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. E-Class to take a closer look today!
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Diego
Have you heard about the latest Mercedes-Benz SUV? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB delivers exciting features and impressive capacities, and San Diego-area drivers have been quick to take notice. It shouldn’t be hard to see why! After all, the compact Mercedes-Benz GLB features standard seating for five, an optional third row, and even standard MBUX technology! Wondering…
New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Inventory Contact Us If you’d like to give a luxurious aspect to your daily San Diego commute, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior should be on your radar. This upscale sedan delivers a first-class cabin adorned with high-end fabrics and top-tier features. To learn more before visiting Mercedes-Benz of San Diego for a test drive, simply read…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA is a compact SUV with impressive performance specs. Available in three configurations, including one Mercedes-Benz AMG® trim, the new GLA is the ideal companion for everything from everyday errands around San Diego to road-tripping around Rancho Santa Fe. Not to mention, it’s one of the most cost-effective Mercedes-Benz SUVs — making it a great pick…