2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
If you’d like to give a luxurious aspect to your daily San Diego commute, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior should be on your radar. This upscale sedan delivers a first-class cabin adorned with high-end fabrics and top-tier features. To learn more before visiting Mercedes-Benz of San Diego for a test drive, simply read on.
First-Class Features & Technology
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan comes with many luxury features as standard, including:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- 40/20/40 Split-Folding Rear Seats
- Power Front Seats with Memory
They combine with 38.2 inches of headroom and 57.8 inches of shoulder room to upgrade versatility and comfort from the get-go. You’ll even find a generous 13.1 cubic feet of cargo space, and just a few E-Class technology features include:
- 12.3-Inch High-Resolution Central Display
- COMAND® Infotainment with Touchpad Controller
- COMAND® Navigation
- Touch-Sensitive Three-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Smartphone Integration
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
AMG® Interior Features
AMG® E-Class models feature sportier styling and performance. The cabin stands out from the crowd with a flat-bottom steering wheel, galvanized aluminum shift paddles, red seat belts, and more.
Optional Interior Features
The new E-Class encourages drivers to personalize their E-Class model by presenting a wide selection of available features and packages.
Optional packages include:
- Convenience Package: Includes Blind Spot Assist, HANDSFREE ACCESS, an electronic trunk closer, SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access Trial, heated front seats, and KEYLESS GO®.
- Premium Package: Upgrades the Convenience Package with a Burmester® Surround Sound System and inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing.
- Warmth & Comfort Package: Includes a rapid front seat heating feature, heated steering wheel, and heated front armrests.
Explore the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of San Diego!
From plenty of space for your drives around Del Mar to cutting-edge technology for trips into Rancho Santa Fe, the E-Class cabin always excels. To compare against the C-Class, explore what makes vehicles carrying the Mercedes-Benz logo unique, or simply find out more, contact Mercedes-Benz of San Diego today.
Looking for the latest specs? Compare the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. E-Class to take a closer look today!
More from Mercedes-Benz of San Diego
Whether you need a commercial van for work or you’re gearing up for long-distance adventures, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions will help you get there and back with everything you want and need. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is available as a Cargo Van, a Passenger Van, a Crew Van, and a Cab Chassis, and dimensions will naturally vary from model to model. Still, every model in the lineup is spacious, smartly-designed, and well-equipped!
Each of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations has plenty to offer busy families and solo adventurers in the San Diego area. Whether you’re looking for a luxury SUV or a high-powered premium coupe, you’ll find that this model offers the perfect mix of space, power, maneuverability, and amenities. After all, this model has risen to the top of the exceptionally competitive midsize luxury SUV class for a reason!
Every aspect of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV is practically guaranteed to please. Of course, that claim extends to the generous Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, which allow you to accommodate up to seven passengers on the roads near San Diego and Del Mar. Inside and out, it’s clear that this full-size three-row SUV has exactly what you’re searching…