What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
Every aspect of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV is practically guaranteed to please. Of course, that claim extends to the generous Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, which allow you to accommodate up to seven passengers on the roads near San Diego and Del Mar. Inside and out, it’s clear that this full-size three-row SUV has exactly what you’re searching for.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Passenger & Cargo Space
No driver wants to invest in a three-row SUV that won’t be able to satisfy the whole family. Those who choose the GLS SUV won’t have to worry at all, since it offers passengers across all three rows a chance to spread out and enjoy the ride:
- Headroom: 39.4 inches (1st) / 40.2 inches (2nd) / N/A (3rd)
- Legroom (1st): 40.3 inches (1st) /41.9 inches (2nd) / 34.6 inches (3rd)
- Shoulder Room (1st): 59.3 inches (1st) / N/A (2nd) / N/A (3rd)
- Cargo Volume: 17.4 cubic feet with all seats upright, 84.7 cubic feet with rear seats flat
These dimensions give the GLS a significant advantage over rivals like the Audi Q7.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Exterior
The cabin of the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV is certainly spacious, but what kind of presence does it have on the roads of Rancho Santa Fe and Poway? How well will it fit in your garage or parking space? To answer these questions, you’ll need to take a closer look at the exterior Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions:
- TotalLength: 205.2 inches
- Wheelbase Length: 123.4 inches
- Total Width: 84.9 inches with mirrors, or 79.9 inches without
- Track Width (Front): 65.7 inches
- Track Width (Rear): 66.6 inches
- Total Height: 71.8 inches (standard wheels)
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467 pounds (curb weight)
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
The Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions aren’t the only factors that help this SUV stand out from competitors. Here’s a closer look at the features you’ll encounter inside the cabin:
- Executive Rear Seating: The GLS seats seven as standard, but you can also swap out the split-folding second-row bench seat for more comfortable second-row captain’s chairs with EASY ENTRY®. Both configurations are priced equally.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats are standard in the Mercedes-Benz GLS, along with driver’s seat memory. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but you can access several different types of genuine leather if you decide to upgrade.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The fully carpeted cargo area comes complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a 12-volt power outlet, and even a grocery bag hook. Even a HANDS-FREE ACCESS® liftgate comes standard, so you can load or unload cargo with ease.
This only just scratches the surface of what you can expect from the Mercedes-Benz GLS interior. Take a look at our inventory or contact us to schedule a test drive today.
Experience the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV in Person!
Our SUV lease and finance specials are perfect for San Diego-area drivers who want to get more enjoyment out of every drive. Start exploring your options today, and remember: you’ll find even more to love when you finally see this model in person!
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of San Diego
Every aspect of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV is practically guaranteed to please. Of course, that claim extends to the generous Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, which allow you to accommodate up to seven passengers on the roads near San Diego and Del Mar. Inside and out, it’s clear that this full-size three-row SUV has exactly what you’re searching…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions make it a mobile fortress, a home-away-from-home, and a refuge from all of life’s little inconveniences. We’ve covered the GLE interior dimensions and exterior measurements below, so you can eliminate surprises in advance of your test drive and spend more time focusing on the features that really matter. View Our…
Looking for a luxury midsize SUV with ample room and incredible functionality? Take a look at the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC. With power folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and many other features, the whole family will have no problem taking on the streets of San Diego. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions and cargo space…