2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions make it a mobile fortress, a home-away-from-home, and a refuge from all of life’s little inconveniences. We’ve covered the GLE interior dimensions and exterior measurements below, so you can eliminate surprises in advance of your test drive and spend more time focusing on the features that really matter.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions: Interior
Even if one only looks at the numbers, it’s easy to see why this model excels in a highly competitive segment. Explore the interior dimensions in detail below:
Mercedes-Benz GLE Passenger Space
As standard, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions provide ample space for up to five passengers and their belongings.
- GLE Passenger Capacity – 5 or 7 (with optional 3rd-Row Seat Package)
- GLE Headroom – 40.5 inches (front), 36.9 inches (rear)
- GLE Legroom – 40.3 inches (front), 40.9 inches (rear)
- GLE Shoulder Room – 59.3 inches (front), 58.3 inches (rear)
The Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 dimensions and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 dimensions are more or less identical, and the same is true for the range-topping GLE 580. Considering an AMG® configuration? Rest assured: these models retain everything that makes the base-level GLE so family-friendly. Check out the full range of GLE configurations to get a better sense of what sets them apart.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Cargo Space
With all five seats in their upright positions, GLE drivers will have access to up to 33.3 cubic feet of cargo space. Lay the rear seats flat, and you’ll have access to 74.9 cubic feet behind the first row.
What Should I Expect from the GLE SUV’s Third Row?
Opting for the available 3rd-Row Seat Package ($2,100) will have a small impact on your available passenger and cargo space. Even so, the loss of a few inches here and there is a very small price to pay for these advantages:
- This package adds two 50/50-split fold-down 3rd-row seats which can comfortably seat average-sized adults and children.
- It also includes Power 2nd-row seats that make entry and exit as easy as one, two, three.
- Two additional 3rd-row USB-C ports allow everyone to stay connected on your Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe adventures.
Not sure if you’ll need all this space? Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions or compare these two models head-to-head with Mercedes-Benz of San Diego.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions: Exterior
Of course, these specs won’t matter very much if you have trouble fitting the new Mercedes-Benz GLE in your garage. Don’t fret. As a midsize vehicle, the GLE SUV fits comfortably in just about any setting:
- Overall Length – 194.3 inches
- Overall Height – 70.7 inches with standard tires
- Overall Width (Mirrors Out) – 84.9 inches
- Overall width (Mirrors In) – 76.7 inches
- Track Width (front) – 65.6 inches
- Track Width (rear) – 66.4 inches
- Wheelbase – 117.9 inches
- GLE Curb Weight – 4,608 lbs
See the Mercedes-Benz GLE for Yourself!
Once you’ve stepped foot inside the cabin of the GLE, we think you’ll have a hard time settling for any of its rivals! Start exploring our Mercedes-Benz SUV lease and finance offers today, and get ready to experience the roads of San Diego like never before.