2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
If you’re wanting to enhance your commute in San Diego, you’ll love what’s offered in exchange for the starting price of the Mercedes-Benz GLC! In this Mercedes-Benz GLC price guide, explore the spacious interiors, innovative technologies, and unparalleled performance the entire GLC lineup delivers, thanks to formidable engines and AMG® race-derived technology. Start by getting the GLC 300 price below, and then browse through all of the available coupes and SUVs with Mercedes-Benz of San Diego. Just make sure to check out our Mercedes-Benz SUV lease and finance offers before you make a final decision.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Guide: SUVs
- 2020 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,500*): The GLC 300 price rewards you with a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $44,500*): The powerful Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system comes standard on this trim, ensuring a smoother ride for trips near Del Mar. Other standard features include ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and the ECO-START® system.
- 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*): Generated by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, this model delivers up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500* MSRP): Outfitted with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, the AMG® GLE 43 produces 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque and accelerates to 60 mph from 0 mph in only 4.8 seconds.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*): With its engineered AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, this model delivers 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque and accelerates from 0 mph to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Guide: Coupes
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe(Starting MSRP of $50,000*): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe is standard with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, a touchpad controller, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more to make your Rancho Santa Fe commutes even easier.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*): Heated seats and an HD Radio™ receiver are available when you upgrade to this Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500* MSRP): The AMG® GLC 63 is equipped with an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, generating 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. There’s also the 2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe, priced at $84,100* MSRP, which comes with an even stronger engine and a Burmester® Surround Sound System.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe at Mercedes-Benz of San Diego
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points with Mercedes-Benz of San Diego, or learn more by comparing the Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. GLS! Contact us in San Diego to schedule a test drive and get behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe or SUV today.
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.